Last week's sleeper picks: Doug, Martin (5) , Nelson Agholor (0), Carson Palmer (29), and Panthers D (22).
Carson Palmer scored the second most points of any quarterback with 29.(5th best score overall) Panthers D scored the most points from any defense with 22. And Doug Martin and Nelson Agholor didn't show up at all. Not too bad for week 1.
Week 2 picks we are going to keep it short and sweet.
- Carlos Hyde should tear it up against the Steelers defense which looked subpar.
- Chris Ivory (NYJ) against the Colts (26th Rushing defense in league last week) looks like a solid starter.
- Justin Forsett at Raiders, Sorry Raiders fans but it doesn't seem like Del Rio has got the defense straightened out yet.
Sit: Melvin Gordon, Alfred Morris
- Carson Palmer should put up another good performance against the Bears Defense.
- Matt Ryan. Calling it now 20+ points by Matty Ice.
- Marcus Mariota. Super Mario lit up the Bucs last week and the Browns should be no different.
Sit: Derek Carr, Ryan Tannehill
WR & TE Starters:
- Brandin Cooks vs the Bucs will be a much better matchup than 1v1 on Patrick Peterson was in week 1
- Jason Witten is going to be one of Romo's favorite targets with Dez Bryant out, and I don think the Eagles have an answer.
- Julio Jones may be risky with his hamstring injury but he should put up big numbers against the Giants.
Sit: Davante Adams, Jordan Reed.
- Start: Rams, Lions, Panthers
- Sit: Bears, Raiders, Bucs
Come Back next week to check out more picks and come by Farringtons in Pleasant Hill to have great time day or night.